Have you ever received a PDF document that you needed to edit or make changes to? Most of us have been in that situation, and it can be a bit frustrating to find that we can’t edit the document directly. This is where PDF to Word conversion comes in handy. There are plenty of converters that you can use, but we’ll be focusing on pdfsimpli in this article. In this article, we’ll show you how you can easily convert PDF to Word file using pdfsimpli.
1. Why use pdfsimpli?
Pdfsimpli is an online PDF editor that also offers PDF to Word conversion services. One of the reasons why it’s one of the top choices is the ease of use. Unlike most converters, they have taken out the complexity, and you will not find any confusing options cluttering up the screen. Pdfsimpli is also a cost-effective solution, as the free trial allows you to convert up to three PDF files a day. If you need to convert more files, the premium subscription also costs less compared to most options in the market.
2. How to convert PDF to Word with pdfsimpli
Step One: Go to www.pdfsimpli.com and click the “Start 7-Day Free Trial” button.
Step Two: Upload your PDF file by clicking “Select Files” and choosing your file from your computer’s hard drive. You can also drag and drop files directly onto the website.
Step Three: Once your PDF file is uploaded, select “Convert to Word” from the list of options.
Step Four: The conversion process will start, and you’ll be able to see a progress bar. Please note that the amount of time taken to convert a document will depend on the size of the file.
Step Five: After the conversion is complete, click “Download Word” to save the file to your computer.
3. Tips and Tricks for a Successful Conversion
When converting your PDF to a Word document, you’ll want to ensure that the end product is as accurate as possible, especially if you’re planning to make significant changes to the file. Here are a few tips that will ensure you get the best results:
– Always check the original PDF document to ensure that it is clear and not fuzzy or blurred.
– Avoid using images with low resolution in your original PDF document or those with a background that makes it hard to read the text.
– If possible, try to ensure that all text in your PDF is selectable so that you can make changes to the text straight from the Word document.
– Before converting, if necessary, edit your PDF to remove any unnecessary content such as images, large data tables, or any clips, as this may make the file too large to convert.
If you experience any issues during the conversion process, there are a few things that you could try:
– Double-check that your PDF file is not password-protected or encrypted as docfare cannot convert these.
– If the conversion process is taking too long, ensure that the file is not too large, and your internet connection is strong.
– If your converted Word document looks different than the original PDF, try to go back and take a closer look at the original file to ensure that it matches the PDF document.
Converting PDF to Word has never been so simple. Whether you need to make minor changes to a PDF document, or if you want to reformat it entirely, pdfsimpli gives you the solution you need. The process is quick and easy to follow, and with a little patience, you can have your Word document ready to go in no time. We hope that this article has been helpful and has shown you just how easy it is to convert your PDF documents to Word files.